ISM Interprétariat, as data controller, attaches the utmost importance to the confidentiality, as well as to the security of all information and Personal Data collected from users of the sites “https://ism-interpretariat.fr/” and “https://ism-traduction.com”. It undertakes to ensure that the processing of Personal Data on ism-interpretariat.fr and ism-traduction.com is carried out in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, concerning privacy protection, as well as with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
The data protection details below provide you with information about the types of processing ISM Interprétariat performs on your Personal Data. Personal Data is information that makes it possible to identify you directly or indirectly, or that is likely to be assigned to you.
Each online department restricts collection of Personal Data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and is accompanied by information on:
- the data controller and the objectives for collecting the data (purposes);
- the legal basis for the data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of data collection in terms of managing your order and a reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data;
- the data retention period;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision making;
- your rights regarding the data concerning you and how to exercise them with respect to ISM Interprétariat.
The Personal Data collected in connection with the services offered on ism-interpretariat.fr and ism-traduction.com is processed according to secure protocols and enables ISM Interprétariat to manage requests received through its forms.
1. The data controller
ISM Interprétariat is a non-profit and social association established under the French Act of 1901. The Association aims to give foreigners access to their rights and contributes to the fight against racism and discrimination, by facilitating communication and encounters between the French and foreigners of different languages and cultures.
Recognised as a founder of interpreting in medical, social and administrative contexts, ISM Interprétariat has been the main partner of public services in this field since 1970. The Association develops interpreting, translation, scribing and legal information activities.
ISM Interprétariat is responsible for the Personal Data processing carried out for the purposes described in this Policy.
2. Purposes for data collection and processing
ISM Interprétariat collects and processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to respond to requests for information from users of https://ism-traduction.com/, and for any questions regarding its activities;
- to improve the user experience on the website https://ism-traduction.com/ as well as for statistics on visits (cookies);
- to manage online recruitment through the website https://ism-traduction.com/;
- to manage clients and orders placed on the website https://ism-traduction.com/, as well as client invoicing.
3. Categories of data collected
The Personal Data processed is collected directly from users when information is requested or for online recruitment.
Depending on the purpose of data processing, different categories of Personal Data relating to the users of the services offered by ISM Interprétariat may be collected, stored and used by ISM Interprétariat. The categories of Personal Data collected are:
- personal identification data,
- electronic identification data,
- professional identification data,
- login details,
- data submitted for translation.
4. Data recipients of the Personal Data collected
The Data Recipients are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Depending on the case, the Data Recipients process Personal Data as processors (when acting on instructions from ISM Interprétariat) or as separate data controllers (when they process Personal Data for their own purposes). Personal Data may also be transferred to the administration and public authorities, including tax authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Audience metrics and improved user experience
ISM Interprétariat uses the following tools to optimise site user navigation, track traffic and improve website usage:
- Google Analytics
You can change the processing and settings of cookies at any time using the ‘manage cookies’ tab at the bottom right of your browser page.
6. Collected data retention period
Personal Data is retained until the purpose for which it was collected is fulfilled. They are thus retained for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, this period being subject to the applicable statutory limitation periods.
They can also be deleted on request or in the event of unsubscribing, in accordance with the section below concerning the rights of data subjects.
7. The rights of data subjects whose Personal Data has been processed
In accordance with current data protection laws and regulations, you are entitled to:
- access and obtain information about the processing of your data;
- request the rectification and modification of your data;
- request the erasure of your data (“right to be forgotten”);
- request the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data;
- request portability of your Personal Data: to obtain the Personal Data communicated and to obtain the transfer of the same, upon request;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data.
Data subjects concerned by the processing of their Personal Data by ISM Interprétariat are entitled to request the disclosure of such data by contacting:
- by postal letter: ISM Interprétariat, for the attention of the DPO, 90 avenue de Flandre, 75019 Paris
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to complain to the French data protection authority, Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) on www.cnil.fr.
8. Data security
ISM Interprétariat undertakes to process your Personal Data while taking all appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data collected, in order to prevent any unauthorised access, falsification, disclosure or destruction of such data.